Buyers are spending an average of 18 hours online researching models and prices. Even though most auto retailers have websites, many are not reaching their full potential. Many use outdated, mobile-unfriendly templates that offer very little customization, which leaves many dealer sites looking the same. Long waits to update content or plug into third-party services makes the process even more frustrating. This all adds up to a bad online experience, confused customers, and lost leads.
Glovebox is a Content Management System (CMS) for dealership websites that helps dealers grab customers’ attention, build trust and generate quality leads. Dealers can control their site with a suite of effective and uncomplicated tools. Pages are highly customizable, so the customers can enjoy a more dynamic browsing experience and dealers can differentiate themselves from their competition.
VEHICLE PAGES DESIGNED FOR CONVERSION
• Makes it easy for customers to get information they need and take the next steps in the sales process. The system is built for easy lead management and features downloadable reports.
FULLY RESPONSIVE DESIGN
• Maintains Google search rankings and gets information to customers whether they’re on a desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
• Brand colors and logos are built in to make it easier to stay on brand.
EASY MAINTENANCE AND CUSTOMIZATION
• Gets staff on board and empowered after a 30-minute training session.
ROBUST INTEGRATED SUITE OF TOOLS
• Includes analytics, lead collection tools, an integrated offers engine, service customer call tracking, and simple setup for remarketing, live chat and other third party tools.
Glovebox provides customization and flexibility at a price point tailored to fit into an automotive dealership’s marketing budgets. Best of all, it’s easy to set up and maintain: